Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I like you

A few of my favorite things this week...

One. If you've been reading here for awhile you know that I am inspired, encouraged, love love love Katie Davis. Her book came out last week and I bought it for my husband for his birthday. (Totally a gift for myself too) Buy it! Seriously you won't regret it. Read it with some tissues though and be prepared for a huge heart change. 



Two. Can't stop listening to...

{All will be made new}. Can't wait! Oh and I met JJ & Dave last weekend! Completely fan girl chased them down to say hi. Yep. It happened.

Three. I sat down and finally watched Breakfast at Tiffany's all the way through and I'm officially crazy about Audrey Hepburn. I'm thinking Holly Golightly for Halloween. She's adorable! Let's see if this pregnant lady can pull it off.

Source: None via Nicole on Pinterest


Four. Sitting in big comfy rocking chairs, in perfect fall weather, talking to a wonderful friend about happy things. Attended my first women's retreat with these sweet friends. Definitely a fan of retreats. Looking forward to going to more.

 I'd love to know what are you liking this week
Related Posts with Thumbnails