Thursday, September 8, 2011

home sweet home

I've been playing with little details around the house. There's people who move around furniture for a nice change, I just like to keep adding more & more color. It drives my husband a little crazy. But here are some fun projects I've been playing with...
I picked up the tray from Joannes. Spray painted it a satin grey, added some knick knacks (flowers by you know who) and it made a nice centerpiece for my kitchen island.
Loving these bolder pieces mixed in with the softer neutral hues.
My house is a giant etsy showroom. For real.
Obsessed with spray paint I tell ya! You'd think I had a beach house with these colors but I don't. Far from the beach. But these colors help brighten up the day.
That's it for now.
Thanks for letting me have my little show and tell time.
Related Posts with Thumbnails