Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I like you

Hi friends. I'm alive! I've just been busy with life. You know how that goes. Finally I have a free moment to catch up on a little blog reading. I've seen so many great diy projects I just must try asap. Like this & this. I've been sneaking in a few home decor projects. I can't wait to show you what I've been up to. A little later though, I still waiting on a few etsy packages coming in the mail. For now here's some things I'm liking this week.

one. This is what I listen to while I'm working. Feel good, happy songs like this one.


two. Nerd glasses. Years too late but better now than never. I can finally see!
three. In the beginning I was so nervous about taking custom orders and now 85% off all my sales are custom orders and I love it. Look how much fun my last order was. Makes me want to go buy a bag of skittles. Oh and if you haven't already "liked" my facebook page I would be your best friend if you did. And I'll give you a big hug if you tell a friend. ;)
 --->www.facebook.com/handmadecolectibles

four. Two things I was pretty certain I could live without- tv & starbucks. gasp! Yes I said starbucks. But my husband has been watching pawn stars on netflix and I can't stop watching it. I want to drive to Vegas just so that I can visit that shop. ha! And a friend brought me a sweetened green tea from starbucks the other day and now I hate to say it, but I'm hooked. I do not want to be one of those people making daily starbucks trips but I just may have to make this my weekly treat.

five. This needs to go up in my house. That is all.


Happy Wednesday to you.
I'd love to hear about what you're liking this week.
Related Posts with Thumbnails