Friday, May 13, 2011

Sweet Friday

in one word or phrase-
 Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Helen Keller
I'm dreaming of you- a little getaway in only 2 more weeks!
song on repeat- The honey trees version of moon river
gotta write it down- If you knew who God made you to be, you'd never want to be anyone else. -Bill Johnson

"Disturb us, Lord, when we are too well pleased with ourselves. When our dreams come true because we dreamed too little. When we arrive safely because we have sailed too close to the shore. Disturb us, Lord."-Sir Francis Drake
lesson learned- I gave up coffee and tea for a whole 5 weeks and have been nothing but sick sick sick. So I've decided that I'd rather be unhealthy and feel like myself then heathy and feel sick. Sorry doc.
highlight of the week- sweet moments with my boys.
picture to frame- my little muse who I get to hang out with everyday. My niece little miss belle.
weekend to do list- Restoring my grandmothers original wedding ring, spending time with my mom, hoping to find some time to relax and read.

Happy Friday friends!

image
Related Posts with Thumbnails