Friday, May 20, 2011

Rewinding back

in one word or phrase- I want to see
I'm dreaming of you
this week's splurge- Sseko sandals from Uganda. My husband calls them my Moses sandals. ha!
songs on repeat-
In Motion-Social Network Soundtrack
John Mark McMillan-Death in his grave
gotta write it down-
 "Self can never satisfy a heart made for God." John Piper
"God is not proud...He will have us even though we have shown that we prefer everything else to Him." C.S. Lewis
lesson learned- Never depend on your 4 year old to give you notes from the teacher. Just found out an hour before school starts that today is the last day of school, he has a graduation ceremony, he has to wear something special, and there will be no bus ride to bring him home. Which doesn't work with having 3 other small kiddos at home with no car or carseats. Oh boy! Big thanks to my mama for saving the day.
highlight of the week-
Having some down time.
picture to frame- our pre-k grad!
weekend to do list- lots of birthdays. I think I'm going to do some baking too. I've been wanting to try this recipe and this one.

How was your week?
Play along if you'd like.
Related Posts with Thumbnails