Friday, May 27, 2011

friday.

in one word or phrase- come away with me my love
I'm dreaming of you-
This week's splurge- My grandmother's wedding ring is finally restored! I absolutely love it. It's beautiful and so special because my favorite person wore it for 50 years of marriage.
song on repeat- kari jobe- my beloved
gotta write it down"He is determined to pursue you because He knows the greatest joy in your life will come from His plan for you"  Beth Moore
lesson learned- {Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”} Joshua 1:9 I'm so quick to forget it! Got to keep the word in me!
highlight of the week- Micah & Skylar.
picture to frame- ---->
weekend to do list-
Getting out of town!!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Play along if you'd like.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails