Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Special weekend

in one word or phrase- refilled
I’m dreaming of you- After looking at this picture I see a new home project in the works
song on repeat – Jeremy Riddle-Fuerious
Nothing can tear us from
The grip of His mighty love
We've only glimpsed, His vast affection
Heard whispers of, His heart and passion
It's pouring down and its waking hearts to life ♥
gotta write it down- "A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for." William Shedd
lesson learned- "Wherever you are, be all there."
picture to frame- Spring!
highlight of the week- we rescued doggy #2-Samson. I hope he feels like family soon.
weekend to do list-
{This weekend we celebrate the very heart of the gospel and that is that while we were seperated from God, He made a way for us to be reconciled back to Him by providing His son as a sacrifice. Not just for us, but instead of us.

From the very beginning of time until now, from Genesis to Revelation this whole thing has been about this- the ultimate love story of God's pursuit to rescue us back to Him. The more I seek Him, the more I begin to discover just how huge His jealous, unrelenting, unconditional, fuerious love for us really is. I'll never truly fathom it but what I can understand causes me to have a shameless admiration for Jesus, my savior. Nothing, nothing, nothing in this world compares to knowing Him. Want to know Him? Grab a Bible and start with John. :) So thankful for His undeserving love!}
 
 "You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:13
 
I hope you have a wonderful
Easter weekend.
Related Posts with Thumbnails