Friday, March 18, 2011

friday

in one word or phrase- full heart
I’m dreaming of you- thinking about ordering this cute magnet.
song on repeat
JJ Heller-boat song
gotta write it down- “God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet every day, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life in the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God, I know there is a God.” -Ernest boyer jr
lesson learned- a habit is overcome by habit. Change takes real intentionality.
picture to frame-
highlight of the week- God is so good! Every week He gives me new ideas and provides for us in more ways than we really know. Great things happen and I know it’s not about my accomplishment but about His faithfulness.
weekend to do list- birthday parties, air show, concert, church, try to work on orders. It’s going to be a busy one!

 Have a great weekend friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails