Friday, February 25, 2011

weekly recap

in one word or phrase- ---->
I’m dreaming of you- I really would enjoy a comfy pair of moccasins. these ones are super pretty.
songs on repeat
 the decemberists-O Valencia!
&
Brooke Frasier-C.S. Lewis song
If I find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy,
I can only conclude that I was not made for here
gotta write it down-
"Little ideas grow if you feed them." La
lesson learned- “My own flesh is twice the enemy to me that satan is.” So true for me this week. I heard a terrible lie that was said about me by someone who hasn’t talked to me in YEARS. I immediately defaulted into the old self and wanted to confront. But then I was reminded (thank you dad) that this isn’t a war against me and this person. I'm so quick to forget the big picture. This is just a test of my character. How will I respond? Jesus says to pray for those who hate you. That’s really really hard! There's been such a battle in my mind this week. I’m learning just how important it is to constantly, day and night, be renewing it with the word. Romans12:2* The ruler of this world is a liar and wants to hurt me. I can’t be walking around without a sword! Heb 4:12*
picture to frame- rollin down the hill. miss those days
highlight of the week- "just because" love letter from Stephen
weekend to do list- snowboarding!!! and an Oscar watching party. Am I the only one rooting for Toy Story 3 best picture?

Happy weekend friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails