Tuesday, February 15, 2011

superhero ninjas

Happy belated Valentines day!
I wanted to post something sweet & sappy yesterday but it turned out to be one of those days. Messy house, lost camera, lost turtle, dog vomit, on phone with usps, oh and that lovely yearly doctor's apt. You know which one I mean. Just what every girl wants to do on Valentines day. ha! Luckily Stephen and I went on our date Sunday night. We always plan not to make plans and he always surprises me with something special. He's kind of the best.
This weekend I decided to play with felt and made a few vday headbands for some friends. (excuse the messy hair) and while I was doing this my boys decided to play in mommy's makeup. Shhh don't tell daddy! They said that they were superhero ninjas. Never boring days in this house.
Just a quick post today. I'm off to paint. Lots of new home decor posts coming next week.
Have a great day!

P.S.- I put a ton of stuff in the SALE section in the shop yesterday. :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails