Saturday, January 15, 2011

writing on a Saturday


I'm not normally a weekend blogger but sadly today I'm home feeling a little under the weather. I don't know if I've ever mentioned on here that every time we plan a snowboarding trip something happens like I find out I'm pregnant or I get sick. But I'm determined to still go up north tomorrow. Stephen ran out and bought me the 3 feel better essentials-cough drops, throat coat tea and oreos. Oh and snuggling with my Micahboo should definitely be on that list. Is it bad that I was desparately trying to get my boys to nap so that I wouldn't have to share the cookies with them? Not that I don't want to share, it's just if you've ever watched small children eat oreos there's just so much work that goes along with that.

Today has been a bit of a somber day. There are a few familes around us that are hurting today. It's tough when there's really not a lot that you can do except send them your encouraging words and prayers . A sweet lady that preached at a bible study I attended last spring is fighting for her life right now. If you would like to lift her up in prayer that would be amazing. Her husband has been updating her blog.

I'm off to rest before the big day out in the snow tomorrow.
 Have a great rest of your weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails