Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last recap of the year

in one word or phrase- A year of transformation
I’m dreaming of you- a less domestically challenged (in the kitchen) Nicole.
song on repeatmy 10 most played songs


Gotta write it down- "People are like stained-glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
"You can’t control the length of your life, but you can control its depth." -unknown
"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out."-unknown
"When I try, I fail. When I trust, He succeeds." -Corrie ten Boom
lesson learned- ‎I learned so many lessons this year and feel like I'm finally growing into the person I want to be. I have so many dreams of where I want go. This year I finally began to see things so much clearer and I’m excited to see what God is going to do in our lives in 2011.
picture to frame- a few of my favorites...
highlights of the year-opening my shop, best friends getting married, my niece was born, getting baptized, 5 year anniversary, watching my boys hit milestones. So many!!
weekend to do list- Ring in the new year with friends and family. Kiss my love at midnight. It's been 6 years since he proposed!

I’ve had so much fun growing and sharing all these memories with you.
Related Posts with Thumbnails