Friday, December 3, 2010

ending the week right

in one word or phrase- focus!
I'm dreaming of you- not really dreaming because I already splurged on the lovely new lune bandeau. They are my fav!
song on repeat- Rosyln by Bon Iver & St. Vincent
We had a little rain and this one is definitely on the rainy day playlist.
gotta write it down- "When I try, I fail. When I trust, He succeeds." -Corrie ten Boom
lesson learned- It’s amazing how much the smallest of compliments can brighten someones whole day. Try giving one to every person you come across today.
picture to frame- everyday you amaze me
 
highlight of the week- found out one of my wreaths is going to be featured in a magazine!!!  
weekend to do list- Christmas boutique tonight, holiday party tomorrow, custom orders galore, busy busy busy! But a good busy.

I would love it if you played along with me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails