Wednesday, December 22, 2010

time for the season to slow down


Christmas songs on the playlist finally.
I went for a little winter indie mix this year
sufjan stevens-winter wonderland
Eisley-Oh Holy Night
Fleet Foxes-White winter hymnal
Mindy White & Anthony Green-Baby its cold outside
Death Cab for Cutie-Baby please come home
Phil Wickham-Have yourself a merry little christmas
Cass Lowe-this winter

The holiday shop orders all sent out.
Parties come and gone.
Christmas shopping almost done.
A few days before the big day
and I'm finally feeling that good ol Christmas spirit.
Maybe because its cold and raining outside.
And the lights shining in the window are oh so pretty.
And I had 4 cups of hot chocolate. with marshmellows.

I don't think I'll be on here for the rest of the week so I just wanted to say
Merry Christmas to you friends!
I hope it really is a special one.
Related Posts with Thumbnails