Wednesday, November 3, 2010

time for an upgrade

So there's this weird thing about me- I really really hate figuring out new phones so much that I never upgrade to a new one. The last time I got a new phone was because my husband went to sprint and picked one out for me, switched it over and didn't tell me. If it wasn't for him I would probably be walking around with one of those old zack morris phones. Ok maybe not that bad.

It dawned on me the other night that I was ready to get with the times when we were trying to entertain our kids by letting them play with our phones and Skylar (my 16 month old) looked down and saw that we gave him mommy's older than dirt one and he chucked it across the room and started crying. Even he could tell that my phone sucks. ha!

So #1 on the Christmas list-cool phone. Of course I know nothing about this stuff. All I know is that I would really like one that I can download cool picture apps. I heard that there are credit card machine apps you can use on your phone. That would so nice for boutiques because taking checks scares me. Being able to load facebook on my phone in less then 5 minutes would be great.

What do you think?  What kind of phone do you have? What do you recommend? :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails