Thursday, November 18, 2010

Special day

Today is very special for two reasons
1. It's my dad's birthday!
 Happy Birthday dad!
Today I am most thankful for you. I am incredibly blessed to have a dad who isn't just a dad but the person I tell secrets to, person I call to cry to, and best friend I always count on. I love you more than you know.


and 2. we have a winner!

I loved reading all of your comments about who you were most thankful for. I hope you all had the chance to show them how much they mean to you.

Tif over at Granny Panties
Be sure to check out her cute blog where she journals about life taking care of her grandma.
Its sweet and funny.
Tif please send me an email over to nfranke87[at]yahoo[dot]com telling which fall wreath in the shop you would like and your info please.

Also please check out this blog. She is selling tshirts to support her trip to Uganda coming up soon.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!


Related Posts with Thumbnails