Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a bright spot


Since everyone seems to be making thankful lists I thought I would join in. Well I don't really have a list. I was just thinking about how grateful I am for this blog. I started writing these letters in February and it makes me so happy that I can look back at good memories, inspirational thoughts and lessons learned throughout the year.

When I started writing I thought it would be a journal for myself to keep record of the growth in my life and its turned into so much more. I've met so many amazing new friends and I feel so blessed that you let me share my heart with you. I've been so encouraged and inspired by reading what you have to say. So thank you for being a bright spot in my life. I hope you've found something on here that's made you smile or made you think.
Related Posts with Thumbnails