Monday, September 27, 2010

taking a breather

Hi everyone!
I feel like my days have a never ending to do list lately so I'm making myself stop and take a breather. Which my "me time" usually consists of reading all of your lovely blogs. I was just blog hopping and saw one of  my wreaths in this beautiful wedding video. Take a look you can see it in the very beginning. It was so cool to have something I made be a part of someone's big day. Danni is the sweetest and I love her blog.

I just started making christmas wreaths today which is so much fun. I think when I get back to work I'm going to pop in some christmas music to set the mood. If only I had some egg nog. Skylar decided to help mommy today. If only I could teach him how to roll roses. I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails