Friday, September 10, 2010

notes from the week

in one word or phrase- jumping in!
I’m dreaming of you- lovely etsy packages expected in the mail soon. Isn't that the best mail to receive?
song on repeat – Sarah Sadler-how deep the father's love for us
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
gotta write it down- If you are bored in your faith then you probably haven't taken a step of faith in a long time. It's not about avoiding bad things. If you're walking hand in hand with the living God you will not be bored. When was the last time you took a leap?
lesson learned- We default to our sin nature every time. We live in the spirit when we choose to.
picture to frame- I didn't take any this week. But here's a favorite that I have on my fridge.Kauai I miss you.

highlight of the week-  finishing painting projects feels so good.
weekend to do list- custom making my first wedding wreath. Exciting!

What fun things will you be up to this weekend? Whatever it is I hope it is wonderful.

(photo via)
Related Posts with Thumbnails