Friday, September 3, 2010

a great week & a gift for one of my friends


in one word or phrase- I just bought this print that says exactly whats been on my heart this week.
I’m dreaming of you- I was drooling over Shauna’s flower post earrings this morning. Today they are only 10 dollars!  Go check them out.
song on repeat – J J Heller- your hands
When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands
gotta write it down- “We can live by the standards defined by the culture around us. Or we can take an honest look at the Jesus of the Bible and dare to ask what the consequences might be if we really believed Him and really obeyed Him.” David Platt, Radical
lesson learned-Probably not the smartest idea to paint furniture outside when its insanely hot. The paint gets all bubbly.
picture to frame-
highlight of the week- opened up my first etsy shop! and my wreath made it onto the front page this morning! To see what I made on the front page is unreal. It's a very good day. :)
weekend to do list- redecorating my house, Be prepared for lots of diy pictures and stories from me next week.

Congrats Amy!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Play along if you'd like.



Related Posts with Thumbnails