Monday, August 23, 2010

catching up

A little bit of miscellany Monday
One. “Just because” roses always beat scheduled anniversary/vday roses. Thank you love for making me feel special.

Two. Micah’s been telling me that he wants mommy to put a baby girl in her tummy and name her Bella or Sally. Oh boy! It’s hard to stick with the plan to wait a few years when those puppy dog eyes are making such a request.

Three. Found a new coffee shop that I love it’s called “the coffee shop”. So original but I think it’s a new favorite. Banana/coffee iced blended happiness.

Four. A good friend of mine is starting the adoption process and I really want to help her raise money. Any suggestions, ideas, experiences that you can pass my way would be so much appreciated.

Five. Just wanted to tell you all that I really do appreciate you. Your comments brighten my day and I get so inspired by all of your posts.

I hope you are having a great start to your week. I think this one's going to be a good one.

"Be thankful for this day, and you will fill it with joy.
The more you count your blessings, the more there will be to count."
Related Posts with Thumbnails