Friday, July 30, 2010

Ending a good week

in one word or phrase- make it happen  
I’m dreaming of you- lots and lots of colorful fabric
song on repeatYour love never fails-Chris Quilala
Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails
gotta write it down-"Do one thing every day that scares you." Eleanor Roosevelt
lesson learned- If you only do what you know how to do then you won’t do very much.
picture to frame- this is what we do when it rains in AZ…partay!
highlight of the week- thanksgiving in July was great, hearing that my best friend is on her way home even better!
weekend to do list- Hawaiian luau for a favorite friends big 3-0!

P.S. Thank you for all the great feedback on my new project. Your encouraging words mean so much. I will definitely be opening up a shop soon and may give a wreath or two away to celebrate. :)

Oh and don't forget you have until Saturday to get 15% off at muchloveilly when you mention lettersfromcoco. And one more day to get 10% off at Creme de le Gems Christmas in July sale.

 Happy Friday!
Play along if you'd like.

 
(image from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails