Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Perks of blogging

Ok I was just kidding, no break for me. Something exciting came up and I had to blog. A few weeks back I commented on a painting that Jennifer over at perfectly imperfect had painted and guess what -she sent it to me. She is the sweetest! I believe she's about to start a business painting custom made signs. Check out her blog and email her at handmade_expressions@yahoo.com if you want to inquire more about her work. Thank you so much Jennifer for the painting. It's already hung up on my wall.
Unexpected kindness is such a sweet thing.


Oh and one more thing... I have a link that goes straight to a very sexy man over at Grand Canyon University just in case anyone is interested in online schooling. Give him a call and tell him that I sent you so that I get good wife brownie points. :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails