Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I've been tagged

The game:
Go to the folder in which you store your photos
Select the 8th photo
Post it to your blog and tell the story behind it.


This was about a month ago. We took the kids to the park and ran through the sprinklers. That's about the only way to survive the heat at the park in the summertime. But it was a fun day.

I was also tagged by Becca at life in technicolor.
The game: answer these questions. There were 8 but I'm just going to answer a few.
One. What song on the radio right now is currently at the top of your guilty pleasure list?
I'm really liking Neon Trees-Animals & Phoenix-1901. They put me in a happy mood.
Two. In your opinion, what is the most annoying show on tv?
ABC stuck the most annoying show in the LOST spot. It's called Downfall and I HATE it. It's where all this nice stuff (pool table, china set, furniture, etc.) is on a conveyor belt and if you don't answer the questions correctly it crashes down like 30 feet destroying it. This really annoys me to death. It's just wasting all that nice stuff. Did anyone else see this and hate it as much as I did?
Three.What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
My answer is sooooo lame but I have a MAJOR fish phobia. I am terrified of them and my hubby guilted me into trying sushi once so yep sushi was pretty strange and horrific for me. ha! I actually think I just washed it down with a cup of sake to drown the texture and taste. I'm weird.

Consider yourself tagged. Yep all of you. :)
questions for you...
1. Name 5 songs on your mixed cd from high school.
2. What is your favorite board game of all time?
&
3. What is the strangest thing you have ever done with your hair?
Comment me if you play so I can check out your answers
Related Posts with Thumbnails