Friday, June 4, 2010

Best day of the week


in one word or phrase- you fill me with joy! Even when I'm sick as a dog all week. 
I’m dreaming of you- Not always her biggest fan but I do like a lot of her style choices. I would like to steal this yellow skirt please.
song on repeat- I’m enjoying everything by Paul Wright- Sweet, laid back, makes me happy music.
gotta write it down- "you can’t control the length of your life, but you can control its depth." -unknown
lesson learned- Every cloud has a silver lining. Choose to look for it. Happiness is a choice!
picture to frame- My baby started standing this week. Exactly a month until he’s 1! How does it happen so fast?
highlight of the week- My highlights are always my boys. This week it was my 3 year old sweet talking the lady at the donut shop into sneaking him one with sprinkles. Then bragging to me about it on the way home. Ha!
weekend to do list- Stephen and I are running away together for a night. Oh the possibilities!

Today is our anniversary! Thanks for your help & suggestions from The husband & The wife. We decided to go to dinner and have a night away at a resort in Scottsdale. Sadly we may have to take the baby with us to the resort because he has a double ear infection. But still happy to have a date night. Oh and he's getting a bike as his gift for the triathlon he's entering. :)

I hope you have a fun weekend planned.
Related Posts with Thumbnails