Monday, June 14, 2010

all sorts of randomness

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I'm linking up with Ms. Carissa this morning because I have all sorts of randomness to talk about.

{One} My birthday was a m a z i n g! It included pirates, near death experiences, answered prayers, & some of the best holy cow this was for me preaching I've ever heard, all in one celebration. So I'm 25,  I think that's the official you are now an adult age. So yay I'm a grown up. I will post my pictures soon but for now here's one I stole from my brother's facebook.

{Two}I need advice. I've never read a Jodi Picoult book before and I may be buying one or two for a friends birthday gift soooo if you are a fan please tell me what are her best books?

{Three} Is it bad that it makes me really happy to see Kobe  look like this? That was another unexpected birthday present to me. Sorry lakers fans.  I love you though.

{Four} I heard this quote this weekend and I just had to write it down.

"If you don't run, you can't win."

I think it goes pretty well with the challenge from last week. I have another one for you later on this week. I'm off to face the disaster that is my house.
Happy Monday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails