Monday, May 10, 2010

linking up



I had such a fun & busy weekend that my brain has not switched to Monday quite yet so instead of thinking of something to post this morning I'm going link up to Carissa's miscellany monday.
{one}. I love weddings. dressing up, dancing, champagne, delicious food, dancing, wedding cake, pictures, more dancing. It was beautiful. And watching my two best friends finally say I do was pretty amazing. I'll post more pictures once I find my camera. Until then I'm borrowing this picture from someone's facebook page. I'm second "pink lady" to the bride.
 
{two} In case you haven't heard, the phoenix suns just swept the stinky san antonio spurs 4-0!!! This is a HUGE deal in Arizona. No team is more loathed than the spurs here. So it was a bonus mother's day gift to all the AZ mommies that the suns would finally put them in their place. I think I just lost all my TX readers so sorry if you are a spur's fan! But you have to understand the rivalry. Too much bad history.
{three} Mommy's day was wonderful. My best friend spent the night Saturday after the wedding, felt like jr. high sleepover days again. Then Stephen made us breakfast in the morning and then hubby,  kids and I spent a good portion of the day floating down a lazy river and splashing in the wave pool. Swimming season is here! I'm enjoying my roses from my boys. :)

{four}If you want to help support the Nashville rebuild effort I saw a site selling these really cool shirts. 
Shop here if you want to help.
{five} I'm off to play catch up on house work. I hope everyone is having a happy Monday.

oh and p.s.
wedding is over so I'm drinking coffee again.
So it's a  h a p p y monday for me!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails