Friday, May 21, 2010

It's that time again...Friday



in one word or phrase- thoughtful

I’m dreaming of you- colorful ray bans 
song on repeat- Mutemath-Control
gotta write it down-lyrics to the song above. I’m kind of obsessed with it this week.
Move me up through the darkest clouds
Till I've lost in the sun every shadow of doubt
There is no better find than to find myself with you
In a fog you are all I see
I'm inviting you closer with each time I breathe
There is no better loss than to lose myself in you
Surrender has somehow become so beautiful
lesson learned- (1) I’m never buying red Kool aid again and (2) when you have small children say good bye to having nice furniture. It is impossible to keep things clean and in order for more than 20 minutes and that is OK. Learn to accept it and chill out. Talking to myself here. :)
picture to frame- I took this picture of Stephen and Skylar this week 
and it reminded me of this picture of him with Micah when he was Sky’s age. They look so much a like, minus Micah’s crazy hair. I don’t know why we never cut it. Micah just asked me why he had long hair like a girl, ha! He said, "mom I don't want to be a girl!"
highlight of the week- Found out I am going to have a niece! It’s been all boys so far so I am so so happy.
weekend to do list- Stephen and I are putting on the suit and wedding dress one more time. Taking wedding photos for a friend’s portfolio. Yay for dress up! Oh and lost finale on Sunday. It’s a bittersweet thing. Sad for it to be over but can’t wait to know what the heck has been going on for the past 6 years!
 Link up if you'd like to join. Buttons to play here.
happy weekend eve!

Related Posts with Thumbnails