Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday

in one word or phrase- resolve in your heart
I’m dreaming of you- cute summer dress
and super cute bracelet. I’m putting both of you on my birthday wish list.
 song on repeat- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros-home.a sweet love song.
gotta write it down- integrity=entire, complete, undivided. Living inside out, it keeps the outside from coming in. Life becomes so much simpler when there aren’t so many costume changes. -Beth Moore, Daniel study
lesson learned- It’s good to practice a little rebellion. I don’t have to buy, eat, watch everything that is pleasurable to my flesh. I can, but I won’t.
picture to frame- another favorite from the photo shoot with Stacey. Check her out.
highlight of the week- Micah started repeating all the little things that I say to him. For example, “Well mom, if you don’t listen then you won’t get candy. What do you think about that?”
I shouldn’t laugh, but I can’t help it.
weekend to do list- family time in Scottsdale for mom’s birthday, possibly midnight bingo with my bff. Fun mixed in with relaxation.

I hope everyone has a great 3-day weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails