Friday, May 7, 2010

100!

Wow! I wasn’t expecting responses like this. You guys are incredible. Even though only one person can win the necklace I feel like we are all winners because so many lives were touched this week by you all. I feel so inspiredThankyou everyone for giving.

Congratulations to Joyeful! Your story really touched my heart. You took in that woman and showed her so much compassion. You didn’t hesitate to comfort a person who just needed to know that someone cared. It reminded me of this quote-
"There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread." I hope that when the day comes when someone comes to me in need of compassion that I won’t hesitate to give of myself in the same way that you did.

It was so fun to do this give-away that I think I may do a few more in the future. So keep your eyes open. I guess to end this here are some of my favorite quotes from the most self-less, beautiful, giving woman who ever lived.

"Intense love does not measure, it just gives."

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
-Mother Teresa
Related Posts with Thumbnails