Wednesday, April 28, 2010

two roads

Reminds me of this...
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
Robert Frost
Which makes me think of this…

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.”
Matthew 7:13
Both roads lead to an end, but because of Jesus there is life on the other side.

I will always be real on here. This is me. Just as I would talk about my husband or my sons because they are the core of me, in that same way I will talk about Jesus from time to time because I love Him. Not the religion, but Him. Just to be honest with all of you new friends. I know that using words like Jesus may cost me a reader or two, but the only way I can write this blog is if I’m completely, honestly me.

(photo found here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails