Friday, April 16, 2010

This week

This week everything broke on me. The speakers on my computer, the headphones to my mp3 player, phone charger, the fan to the tanning bed I was lying in, etc. It made for a fun week. :/
I believe or I’m starting to believe that maybe my repeated dreams can be my subconscious trying to warn me of something or maybe not my subconscious, maybe God. Any thoughts on this?
I'm addicted to watermelon starbursts. The invention of bags of all reds-ingenious!

I wish I could travel more. Go on spontaneous trips with Stephen. Run away together more often.
I'm jealous of all the artists on etsy for there gift, talent, skill to make the most adorable things. I would love to learn a knack of some sort.

Soundtrack/Mantra for the week -
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. -Corrie Ten Boom

Something I learned-
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. -Psalm 23
Example -grapes/wine-something good and valuable is made, but it isn’t made unless it is hard pressed. Sometimes we need to walk through the valley to learn something that we desperately need.


Psalm 23-Green pastures…quiet waters…valley of the shadow of death…don't give up...keep walking next is… the House of God.

Favorite photo this week



What was something you learned or liked or lived this week?


I found this cute idea over at this lovely blog.
(photo found here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails