For my friends bridal shower on Saturday we are having everyone fill out a card with their advice for the bride. We did this at my bridal shower and I loved it so much that I saved all the cards. Here are what some of them said-
- "Don’t go to bed angry." I think more than a few advised this. And I admit, I haven’t always listened to this advice but it IS true. This and always kiss each other goodnight.
- This one is for the groom- "never stop buying her diamonds." L o v e!!! Maybe I should re-show him that one. Ha!
- "Always say yes, please and thank you to your mother in law." This is an easy one for me because I have the sweetest mother in law in the world.
- "Remember to spend as much time on the bottom as you do on the top." This can be taken many ways but true words!
- "Never stop having fun with each other."
What’s some of the best advice you've ever been given?
(photo found here)