Friday, April 9, 2010

five

It's Friday!!! I'm no longer leaving my house for work so this doesn't have the same excitement that it used to but it still makes me happy because I miss my husband terribly by the end of the week. I just want to say how much fun it has been meeting new friends in the blog world. The decision to stay at home has been a wonderful one, but it does make it hard to meet new friends and have contact with people older than the age of 3 throughout the day. But this blog has been an answer to that problem and it's been so nice to meet you all and get to read all of the interesting things on your blogs as well. You are saving my sanity some days.

Today is the last day of my first theme week. So I saved my most favorite picture for last. It's of the absolutely most significant and life-changing moment of my life. It's a picture of the second I first met Micah. This is me becoming a mommy.
And then it was the four of us. Skylar is my 4th of July baby which I LOVE because that has always been my favorite holiday, especially now.

I would love to see your favorites.
Comment me your link if you decide to play along.
Related Posts with Thumbnails