Friday, April 23, 2010

stop and smell the roses

This morning while I was driving through old town, I did something I haven't done in a long time. I looked around at all the places that I love and  see so often, and I took a moment to really appreciate them. We get so caught up in our own little world that we forget to "stop and smell the roses." So this was me doing that today...



I think it was the fluffy white clouds that really caught my eye and made me stop and just have to take it all in. These are some of the cute spots in my town of Gilbert, Arizona that I loved today. I hope at some point in your day you'll stop, look around and find something that brightens your day too.  

“There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude,
a quiet joy.” 
Ralph H. Blum

"In every thing give thanks!" 1 Thess 5:18

What are you appreciating today?
Related Posts with Thumbnails