Tuesday, March 30, 2010

photo booths

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
-Oscar Wilde

I'm one of those people who whenever I see a photo booth I just have to jump in and take pictures with whoever is with me. Stephen hates this. But lucky for me, my BF is the same way. I think we've taken quite a few of these over the years. I came across this strip from a couple years ago, Kristin I know you will love.

I've always liked this quote. I've definitely had both kinds of friends. Ones where no matter what your doing you always have a good time in their company. And others where it could be Christmas and they will find something to be miserable about and want you to be miserable with them. I'm sure I've had my moments of being both.  I'm hoping from now on to reflect more of the beginning of this quote.
Related Posts with Thumbnails