Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh little one

It's been a whirlwind, this pregnancy adventure of ours. Not as peachy as my time with your brothers, but I know that once you arrive all the bumps will fade into the past. I wish I could say only 8 or 7 more weeks until you come, but you are all around our big surprise baby. You are measuring double the size you should be weighing so its hard to say just when you are coming.


I don't know if you are a boy or girl. I don't know when you are coming and I still don't know what your name is going to be. But I do know that you are going to be outgoing + playful + happy. You jump around when mommy sings + brothers give you kisses on mommy's belly. I'm so excited to be meeting you soon and can't wait to start this new journey with you love.

xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails