Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday.

in one word or phrase- I won't let you drown
I'm dreaming of you-
a vacation somewhere beautiful. via
songs on repeat- Rita Springer-Worth it all
Jesus Culture-Rooftops
I shout out your name
from the rooftops I proclaim
That I am Yours, I am Yours
All that I am I place into Your loving hands
And I am Yours, I am Yours
gotta write it down & lesson learned- {Restlessness and impatience change nothing except our peace and joy. Peace does not dwell in outward things, but in the heart prepared to wait trustfully and quietly on Him who has all things safely in His hands.} -Elisabeth Elliot
highlight of the week- Skylar is 2!
picture to frame-
weekend to do list- Having a girls sleepover while the guys are camping. Also going on one of my favorite hikes.

Happy weekend friends!
What were you listening to this week?
What was your highlight?
play along if you'd like.
Related Posts with Thumbnails