Friday, June 3, 2011

a special weekend

in one word or phrase-
Psalm 121
I'm dreaming of you-
A dream day for me --->
songs on repeat- Sia-My Love
and pretty much everything by Kari Jobe.
gotta write it downPeople say "Its better to be safe than sorry" but sometimes by playing it too safe we end up sorry. - a friend
lesson learned- There is always more going on than what meets the eye. There's a spiritual battle all around us and followers of Jesus need to be ready, need to be strong in the Lord. Eph 6:10-20
highlight of the week-
a little quiet time at the top of a beautiful mountain
weekend to do list- Finally we are making our backyard look a little prettier. Yay! And tomorrow celebrating 6 years as Mr. and Mrs Franke.
Six years later and I still can't believe that you are mine.
I love you more than I can say.
Related Posts with Thumbnails