Friday, June 24, 2011

friday.

in one word or phrase- flew by
I'm dreaming of you- New bedroom carpet. 
Can't believe I just wrote that. Does that make me old?
song on repeatKim Walker-Where you go I go
though the world sees and soon forgets
we will not forget who you are and what you've done for us
how could I expect
to walk without you
you are always good
gotta write it down- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength." Corrie ten Boom
lesson learned- I think I dream big but really I dream so small compared to the plans He has for me.
highlight of the week-Front page of etsy this morning. I always feel like a little kid on christmas when that happens.  I had some really cool opportunities come to me this week. The shop is going to a new level and I'm just amazed at how much has happened in the last 10 months. This time last year I was praying that God would give me some inspiration and that He did. His plans always supercede ours.
picture to frame- a new family pic! these are rare for us.
weekend to do list- family time, bbq, hopefully some swimming. It's been over 110+ all week!

Happy weekend to you friends!
Play along if you'd like.
Related Posts with Thumbnails