Thursday, May 26, 2011

catching up

Anyone else notice all the adorable newborn baby girls all over blog world lately? I won't lie, I'm kind of getting the baby itch. Stephen and I are still undecided about whether or not to try for a girl. If it's going to happen it would need to be sooner rather than later, before any big moves. And of course if it happens it pushes plans back quite a bit. I'm definitely having one of those moments where I really really wish that I just could take a peek at what 5 years down the road looks like. I guess that would be cheating. It's the surprises of life that make it fun.

I'm also kind of wanting to do another boutique/craft show. My first two were not the greatest experiences but I think I've learned a lot in the last 9 months. I just may be ready to give it another go.

It's been years since Stephen and I had a little getaway without the boys so this weekend we're heading up north for a camping trip with friends. I can't wait to get out of town. Sometimes you just need a change of scenery. So I'm taking a break this weekend. No cleaning, no mommy duties, no shop, I probably won't even brush my hair. Can't wait! So that's a little bit of what's going on with me. Hope you are having a good Thursday. 1 more day until 3 day weekend!

Happy birthday to my mama!

Oh and new button for fun ---->
Related Posts with Thumbnails