Friday, April 15, 2011

you know, the usual

in one word or phrase- sloooww down 
I’m dreaming of you-  cute etsy favorites
song on repeat – iron & wine-such great heights
gotta write it down- "Faith does not operate in the realm of the possible. There is no glory for God in that which is humanly possible.Faith begins where man's power ends." George Mueller 
lesson learned- I started the week by feeling a bit overwhelmed with "my stuff." And then I read Katie's blog post and WOW. Just go read it. Seriously. No longer feeling stressed about what I've got going on. My favorite part-"Now is all we have, and now is where I'll praise Him." This week I learned that it's good to slow down and prioritize my life a little better. Even more important to keep my eyes on the big picture. Stay eternally minded above all else.
my week in picture mail-  It always cracks me up what ends up in my phone by the end of the week.
highlight of the week- meeting more sweet blog friends-ilene,chelsea,kim,sandy, lindsay & moriah (picture stolen from sandy), wine walk with friends, playing with new shop ideas, going on little adventures with my boys.
weekend to do list- It's going to be a spontaneous weekend. love those!

Play along if you'd like.
What was your highlight? What were you listening to?
Happy Friday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails