Friday, April 29, 2011

I thought you'd never get here

in one word or phrase- just keep swimming swimming swimming
I’m dreaming of you-
Can someone take me here? -->
song on repeat
Lovelite- Brevity
You cannot be moved
Eclipsing all of time
I’m grateful just to know
I’m even on Your mind
That’s enough for me
Weakness is a gift of truth
Lighting desperate need of You
gotta write it down- {Could we with ink the ocean fill, and were the skies of parchment made, were every stalk on earth a quill, and every man a scribe by trade; To write the love of God above would drain the ocean dry; nor could the scroll contain the whole, though stretched from sky to sky.} Fred­er­ick Leh­man
lesson learned- a good reminder this week...

highlight of the week- Micah starting school
picture to frame- Easter fun
weekend to do list- a special baby shower for baby dlc. and I'm setting aside some mommy rest time. :)
 
Happy weekend
sweet blog friends
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails