Friday, March 4, 2011

rewinding back...

in one word or phrase- anxious heart
I’m dreaming of you-
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him... Rom 15:13  Fill me up!
songs on repeatMumford & Sons- After the storm & startle the heavens-pearl 
kari jobe-you are for me
I know that You are for me.
I know that You will never,
forsake me in my weaknesses
I know that You have come now,
even if to write upon my heart.
To remind me who You are.
gotta write it down- “When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.” Corrie Ten Boom
lesson learned- God lit the fire, now it’s up to me to fuel it.
picture to frame- Its already begun…addicted to the phone
highlight of the week- Won the oscars pool! More wedding orders coming into the shop which is so exciting. Just being Micah & Skylar’s mom is pretty stinkin awesome.
weekend to do list- making dinner for some favorite friends, watching Stephen run a 5k, hopefully getting some stuff done. It's going to be a busy one!

How was your week?
What were your highlights?

p.s. Check out this giveaway!
Related Posts with Thumbnails