Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You're kind of cute

{one} diy projects . After seeing this cute picture I decided to make a banner for my house, out of felt of course. I think it turned out pretty for Valentines day.

{two}  Music crush-Zee Avi. Love, love, love her sound.

{three} Having friends that you can trade books & music with is the best!

{four} Vintage but not really, movie posters. We ordered the inception poster for a friend and it is the coolest. I'm thinking of having them create a 500 days of summer poster for our house. Speaking of inception/batman/500 days- did you hear that Joseph Gordan Levitt is going to be in the dark knight rises? :)
{five} Netflix. We just shut off our cable because ever since LOST ended, tv kind of sucks. But Netflix gives us just enough Thomas the train to make it through the day.

{six} I tried this recipe last week and I can't wait to make it again. Think cinnamon roll heaven.

What are your favorites this week?


Related Posts with Thumbnails