Friday, February 4, 2011

happy birthday to you

in one word or phrase- Take heart. Keep on
I’m dreaming of you- I would like to be back here ---->
A warm beach sounds perfect right now.
song on repeat
Sea Wolf-middle distance runner
gotta write it down-
I’m single-minded in pursuit of you; don’t let me miss the road signs you’ve posted.” Psalm 119 msg
“Authentic faith cannot help but act.”Beth Moore
lesson learned- ‎ I feel like I’m seeing the gospel with new eyes. And realizing just how much of it has implications for me here and now. So much more than just a one time free ticket to Heaven. The more I seek Him, the more He blows me away.
picture to frame- last Saturday...when it was 35 degrees warmer.
highlights of the week- Late night snuggling in bed with the boys always tops the list.
weekend to do list- busy busy busy. But a good busy.

In case you didn't notice up above
 it's my blog's 1st birthday.
I'm SO thankful to be able to share my heart with you.
 Thanks for hanging out with me here.

{To celebrate the 1 year blogging and since its the LOVE month, friends leave a comment below telling me your favorite love quote, scripture, lyric and next week I'll randomly pick someone to send a special package of goodies to. }

have a happy weekend!


Related Posts with Thumbnails