Tuesday, January 4, 2011

hello 2011

10 things making me smile today…

It snowed in my back yard this weekend. That NEVER happens in this part of AZ!

I made chili for the very first time and the husband rated it a 9! I'm off to a  good start with the resolution.

I got to play with sparklers. Yay for AZ legalizing fireworks in my town. Sky’s 4thofJuly bday is going to be pretty sweet this year.

I’ve been dreaming up a handful of colectibles I want to add to the shop. Inspiration & creativity is plentiful. yay!

I see a snowboarding trip in the very near future.

Found this cool make your pictures pretty site yesterday.

Making lists. What books I want to read, meals I'm going to attempt to learn, etc. For some reason lists make me happy. Most of the time anyway.

Rereading all the notes in my devotional journal for 2010 made me really excited to see what God has in store for me this year.

Laughing at ourselves in home videos.

The husband. I love how every once in awhile we'll be standing across the room from each other and our eyes connect and I still get that feeling.

What's making you smile today?
Related Posts with Thumbnails