Friday, December 10, 2010

a rewind

in one word or phrase- would like a redo please.
I'm dreaming of you-I'd like to run away with someone today. 
song on repeat- listened to a lot of old favorites this week. Joshua Radin, Schuyler Fisk, Meiko, Rachael Yamagata.
gotta write it down-There is no recovery.The damage has been done.Your love is a hurricane that I cannot outrun.You ruin me.You make it so hard to be without you. -JJ Heller lyrics
lesson learned- Can't expect a lot of good to come out when your not putting any in.
picture to frame- A good reminder for me. Because there are days when I just don't feel it. So I have to choose it. "We are as happy as we make up our minds to be."
highlight of the week- Not going to lie, its been one of those weeks. looking forward to a better weekend.
weekend to do list- Lots of family time with my boys.

images via

How was your week?
What did you learn?
What was your highlight?
Related Posts with Thumbnails