Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 favorites part two

So I wanted to make a list of my favorite movies from 2010. But then I realized I didn't really lllooovvvee any movies from this year. So sad because I love watching movies. I could only come up with a list of 5 and one of those came out in 2009. ha! So here are the ones I enjoyed most.

One. Toy story 3
Yep I'm so a mom if this tops my list. I really do love the toy story movies and I'm not even going to lie, I still have my favorite childhood toy up in my closet. Seriously who didn't like this one?   
Two.
500 days of summer  
I know it came out in 2009 but I didn't see it until this year. I loved the creativity of this movie. I think I was the only one who completely loathed Summer throughout the whole thing though. And don't get me started on the amazing soundtrack.
Three. Inception
Why? Because whoever could come up with a story like that deserves props. And because my friend Bu would be calling if this didn't make my list. ha!
Four. The social network
This was actually a really good movie. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
Five. Eclipse
Don't hate. Yes I'm a fan. This wasn't the greatest movie but I love the feeling you get when your really excited to see a film and this is the only one that gave me that so it makes the list.

What good ones did I miss?
What were your favorites?
Related Posts with Thumbnails