Friday, October 8, 2010

Good ol Friday


Today I'm taking a break from recap and playing along with fill in the blank friday.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is make a cup of hot tea or coffee and check emails, my shop, fb, blog before the kids wake up and my day really begins.
2.Today I wish I was going on vacation anywhere. Or a hiking day trip with my friends would do too. Preferably Fossil Creek.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd be stalking up on ribbon and felt for the boutiques coming up in the next month. Ok that was such a boring answer but its the truth. In fantasy world I would be buying all the pretty pieces in my favorite section on etsy.
4. Tomorrow I will be making lot's of hair accessories with friends to raise money for my friend Venessa's adoption. And making about a million of these-------->
5. Two things that don't go together are A reallly really good book and having to get up early in the morning. I read at night and can't tell you how many times I've convinced myself that I could make it on a good 3-4 hours of sleep just so that I could keep reading.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is I'm rarely allowed to go to the grocery store unattended. ha! I'm not a very good shopper. My husband says I don't know how to find the sales. But when I'm alone I'll usually sneak in a bag of skittles. I have a stash that needs replenishing quite often.
7. The last time I tried something new was when I made no sew pillows and made a bouquet of a felt flower for my table. I think I may add bouquets to the shop.
 
Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to throw in some fun when life gets busy.
Enjoy it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails